We are partnering with a leading Canadian logistics organization to recruit a Compensation Analyst. This is a one-year contract focusing on their Federal Pay Equity project with the possibility of converting into a permanent position. It is a hybrid position with 2 days working from their Mississauga office and 3 days from home.
- Reporting to the Compensation Manager, this position will be a critical addition to support the Pay Equity project;
- Job analysis, working with managers to document the job details and how they connect with each other within a certain department;
- Make sure all relevant information is being captured for Job Evaluations in a Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ);
- Conducting Job Evaluations as well as benchmarking;
- Evaluating the real scope of the positions and its impact on the department and organization;
- Partnering with HR BPs as well as hiring managers to collect information needed;
What we are looking for:
- Job analysis and job evaluation experience is a MUST HAVE, preferably 2+ years;
- Intermediate Excel skill (at least simple formulas with the ability to pull information from different files);
- Someone who is comfortable presenting their ideas and communicating effectively when speaking with HRBPs/hiring managers
If this role speaks to you or you know someone who may be interested, please contact Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!
Apply online: The Talent Company