Our client, a renowned and well-established professional not-for-profit organization with a collaborative and inclusive culture that promotes work-life balance and mental health and wellness is looking for its next Compensation Specialist to join its dynamic team on a 6-month contract).
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a great work-life balance and a truly collaborative environment while doing what you enjoy the most! If this speaks to you, check out this amazing position!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing, and implementing compensation, salary administration, job evaluation and departure programs, policies, and related materials.
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations on the design of job definitions, compensation market analysis, and salary management
- Conduct annual performance cycle and year-end merit increase programs as well as bonus calculations
- Provide hands-on administrative and tactical support to daily operations in the department, including calculations
- Monitor vendor relations.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- No less than 5 years of progressive experience in compensation roles.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field, coupled with a CCP or CHRP designation. Equivalent knowledge and experience will also be considered
- Strong experience in compensation programs for executive and broad base salaried employees
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and human resources disciplines.
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends in Compensation and Total Rewards.
- Proven analytical skills and knowledge of HR Systems and technology tools (MS Office, SharePoint, time and attendance systems and Ceridian Dayforce, preferred).
- Ability to work autonomously in a methodical manner, being able to manage different priorities.
Hybrid work arrangements (located Downtown Toronto) and a highly competitive total rewards package is being offered! Did we mention a great work-life balance as well?!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply online at The Talent Company