The Manager, Total Rewards plays a critical role in managing the research, development, implementation and execution of compensation programs and initiatives that align with AGF’s total rewards strategy. You will be involved in all aspect of total rewards, including short and long-term incentives, share-based compensation, sales compensation and benefits, and ensure programs are effective in support of the attraction and retention of talent and driving high performance.
- Effectively partner with HR Business Partners and business leaders to provide compensation advice
- Identify opportunities and support the ongoing review of compensation practices and programs to ensure alignment with AGF’s strategic priorities, market best practices, and legislative requirements.
- Effectively communicate compensation programs and policies to ensure HR Business Partners and leaders have a clear understanding of the financial and human capital impact
- Lead the annual benchmarking review process under the guidance of Director, Total Rewards including managing survey participation, analysis of market compensation data, and development of presentation materials for proposed recommendations
- Analyze and interpret compensation data and modelling to formulate compensation plans and programs, such as salary structure and incentive plan structure
- Support the transformation of compensation related data, processes and analytics into Workday and contribute to the continued improvement of business processes
- Develop and maintain external/internal network and awareness of market/industry trends with respect to compensation
- Support/lead Total Rewards projects and operations
What You Bring
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of progressive compensation experience; Experience in Investment/ Asset Management or Financial Services industry, and publicly traded organizations considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, with the ability to break down complex problems and simplify for communication and make recommendations based on interpretation of analysis
- Expert knowledge of Excel with demonstrated experience in complex modeling and experience in creating presentations for senior leaders
- Strong numeric and financial modeling skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Critical thinker who can connect reward recommendations with the big picture to impact change
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- CCP designation (or equivalent) considered an asset
- Experience with Workday and Shareworks Solium considered an asset
Apply online at AGF Investments Inc.