Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Senior Compensation Partner (Senior Associate, Compensation & Benefits) will partner with various teams within Publicis Sapient to provide guidance and support in all matters related to compensation. This individual will have in-depth knowledge of compensation trends and practices and provide strategic consulting support to internal stakeholders, including People Success (HRBP), Talent Acquisition and business leaders.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits this role will:
- Partner with People Strategy (HRBP) and Talent Acquisition teams to provide advice for assigned client groups and formulate solutions for compensation-related issues
- Support the merit review and bonus cycles
- Support the planning, implementation and communication of Compensation programs and associated training
- Provide analytical support to create reports, models and/or dashboards based on reporting requirements
- Support participation in annual compensation surveys
- Support the implementation and maintenance of soft benefit programs (example: RRSP program, Wellness Allowance)
- Work with employees, internal stakeholders and vendors to help resolve compensation and/or benefits issues in a timely manner
- Review existing tools related to compensation and identify enhancements to create efficiencies
- Other duties and participation in compensation-related projects (as assigned)
Your Skills & Experience:
- Progressive years of experience supporting compensation programs including merit, bonus, creation/maintenance of salary ranges
- Strong knowledge of compensation practices, theory and industry trends
- Advanced Excel skills to perform data analysis and modelling
- Excellent judgement and financial acumen, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets and present recommendations
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Previous experience coordinating and managing relationships with international stakeholders
- Completion or progress toward CCP and/or GRP designation
We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment.