Aramark Canada's HR Team is recruiting for a Total Rewards Specialist to join their Total Rewards Team.
The Total Rewards Specialist takes an active leadership role in the maintenance, evaluation and administration of Aramark Canada’s Total Rewards program which contributes to an exceptional employee experience and retention. This position will report to Director of Total Rewards for Canada and will work closely with the Centers of Excellence in the U.S., the HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders.
- Key resource in the delivery of total rewards programs including annual merit and incentive plan, job evaluation, benefits and other rewards
- Represents total rewards (internally and externally, when required) in all new client and account implementations
- Supports HR in interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines
- Identifies opportunities to streamline or automate processes to continuously improve service delivery
- Supports the job evaluation process including development of job descriptions
- Conducts analysis and research to ensure compliance with pay equity legislation and regulatory requirements
- Provides research and analysis to support the development of other total rewards programs: benefits, pension and perks
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Completion or working towards attaining either CCP, CEBS or CHRL designation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the field of compensation, benefits, pension, job analysis, administration of merit and variable pay programs, pay equity legislation and plans
- Proficiency with HR systems and MS Office applications, including advanced Excel skills
- Minimum 3 years in Total Rewards and compensation specifically
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in a unionized environment an asset
- French language fluency is preferred
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply online at Aramark