The Manager Compensation & Benefits is the subject matter expert and point of contact for compensation, benefits and group retirement programs nationally at Kuehne+Nagel. This position is also involved as advisory for Employee Well-being initiatives. The Manager will lead and manage the design, development, communication, implementation, marketing and administration of the company's Compensation & Benefits programs, policies, and procedures to support the growth of the business.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and point of contact for compensation related policies, programs and processes
- Manages standard compensation processes, including annual merit review and bonus program
- Manages the execution and administration of the organization's compensation policies, including job evaluation/grading, pay for performance and incentive programs
- Manages day-to-day compensation activities, including benchmarking, salary banding allocation, bonus agreements, survey participation, job evaluation, preparation of business RFQs, market competitiveness analysis and specific ad hoc requests from management
- Deliver analytical analysis on internal compensation in collaboration with HR Business Partners in order to make recommendations that influence business decisions
- Leads or supports rewards related projects
- Leads and provides guidance to employees and managers in regards to benefits, group retirement and employee well-being.
- Focuses ongoing on enhancement and innovation of benefits
- Coordinates the administration and marketing of the organization's benefits
- Develops and maintains data/modeling/costing/reporting for all total rewards activities and provides analysis for management
- Manages continuous improvement within area of responsibility in regards to processes, with focus on quality, accuracy, efficiency and customer friendly communication
- Keep abreast with industry trends and best practice through continuous learning and networking.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 3- 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with demonstrated abilities in managing compensation and benefits in large multinational companies.
- Excellent numerical sense and data-analytical capabilities with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of C&B tools, salary bending or salary benchmarking as well as local labor laws are mandatory for this role
Apply online at Kuehne+Nagel