ADP is hiring an external client-facing Manager, HRO Compensation Consultant for the Human Resources Outsourcing (“HRO”) business. The Compensation Consultant supports our HR COE to manage strategic relationships with client senior HR leaders and to perform high-impact advisory and services to our clients. This function is in support of our high-growth and exciting HRO business in Canada.
- Act as a Compensation thought leader and subject matter expert for the HR Business Advisory group.
- Advise external clients and stakeholders on Compensation best practices.
- Provides strategic Compensation / Total Rewards advice to clients as a member of a team of HR professionals who are externally focused on driving business results for the HR value proposition and the HRO organization.
- Understands the business vision, values, strategy and drivers, and creates productivepartnerships to deliver sustainable Compensation solutions with clients.
- Working with the client’s internal resources and job descriptions (business unit managers and/or HR partners and generalists), gather and document job and role information, including duties,responsibilities, and skills required by select jobs
- Match the job descriptions and roles with benchmark jobs in ADP’s proprietary database of benchmark jobs, where available and assess the jobs and their respective duties
- Benchmark jobs and compare compensation levels against ADP’s proprietary database of compensation information and other market intelligence (as required) sources
- Prepare and presents summary reports of job and compensation analysis as well as recommended potential changes
- As needed, develop salary ranges, target incentive levels, and other variable comp framework and policies
- As needed, conducts focus groups to collect employee and manager feedback on specific issues related to compensation and total rewards
- Researches employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommends changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits or policies.
- Provides best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in HR, Total Rewards, Compensation or in a Consulting environment
- HR Designation - CHRP, CHRL, CPHR, CCP an asset
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong Total Rewards benchmarking, design, and implementation background.
- Strong business acumen to align both business objectives and HR strategies with corporate goals to maximize shareholder value.
- Strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Developed consulting capabilities
- Skillful in resolving conflicts quickly and with win-win solutions/outcomes
- Adept at building and managing relationships effectively and be able to gain the confidence of business leaders quickly.
- Tenacity, resourceful, flexible and adaptable.
Apply online via: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3313589842/