Axonify’s mission is to get frontline employees ready for anything with a training and communications solution that actually works. The People & Culture Team focuses on creating a truly exceptional workplace that is both empathetic and high-performing.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Total Rewards Manager to join our People & Culture Team. In this new role, you will act as a strategic partner and expert advisor in all areas of Axonify’s Total Rewards strategy - including compensation, benefits, wellness and other employee rewards. Partnering closely with the People & Culture team, you will scale the foundational programs that support our international workforce that is based predominantly in Canada, but with international team members in the UK and US.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be both a strategic thinker and a doer - expertly zooming out to see the bigger picture, while also being adept at focusing on the tiny details while you build programs and procedures that scale and remain competitive and enhance our employee experience.
The things you’ll do:
- Lead the delivery and administration of a comprehensive total rewards program including compensation, salary planning, job architecture, position evaluation, benefits & wellness, recognition, and social impact programs
- Perform regular evaluations of existing total rewards (compensation, benefits, wellness, and rewards) policies and programs to ensure appropriate ROI and recommend changes to ensure programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and aligned with Axonify’s strategic goals
- Maintain knowledge of Canadian and international total rewards trends, developments, and best practices and create recommendations based on these findings
- Manage the structure and execution of all aspects of the compensation process including job evaluation, job banding, and salary structures
- Assess and manage Axonify’s health benefit (Canadian), and other employee reward programs (recognition & wellbeing)
- Manage, evaluate and evolve all of Axonify’s leave programs such as vacation, STD, LTD and parental leave
- Oversee the creation and analysis of dashboards and analytics related to total rewards to assist the business in making talent decisions
- Craft meaningful internal communications around the value of our rewards, ensuring Human Resources Business Partners, people leaders and employees receive timely and easy to understand information on their total rewards programs
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior leaders; outlining results, trends and costings
- And of course, other duties to support the Axonifam and further build your skills
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. You have 7+ years experience in a Total Rewards, HRBP, People Ops or Talent field. Your experience includes running total rewards programs in a technology focused high growth environment.
- Knowledge. You have knowledge of industry and market trends combined with deep knowledge of HR programs, including compensation methodology and framework design, and total rewards program management with a focus on fairness and equity.
- Energy, passion and creativity. Your passionate and energetic mindset leads you to think creatively and come up with innovative ways to encourage individuals and teams to learn. Your strong interpersonal skills, collaborative working style and strong communication skills enable you to feel confident sharing feedback, ideas and perspectives to drive the desired results.
- Strategic planner and doer. You are comfortable with ambiguity and are analytically driven. You can think big but have awareness of the impact of little details. You consider yourself a thought leader that constantly brings forward new ideas and then dives deep into the practical and tactical details to get it done.
- Creativity. You think outside the box and have the confidence to share your ideas.
The things you’ll enjoy:
- An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
- People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
- A diverse Axonifam that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
- Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
- Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
- Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
- Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or mental wellbeing and self-care.
Ready to join the Axonifam? Here’s what’s next.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team reviews every resume and cover letter submitted and are committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about our candidate experience by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers.
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the Axonifam. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
Apply online at: Axonify