Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Analyst, Total Rewards to join Element Fleet Management. As the largest pure-play fleet manager in the world, we provide unmatched products and services and solutions to our clients.
At Element, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, employees, and investors by fostering a culture where every employee can make a difference!
- Able to work with highly confidential information with strong judgment, professionalism and tact?
- Strong team player with a demonstrated business focus?
Reporting to the Director, Performance & Rewards, the Analyst will be held accountable for providing value add, detailed analysis and insights to ensure alignment with our pay for performance compensation philosophy.
A Day in the Life
- Provide analytical support on all new compensation design programs enterprise-wide.
- Participate in the market intelligence process including contributing to surveys, monitoring and analyzing trends and creating reports. As appropriate, make recommendations where data suggests opportunities for continuous improvement exists.
- Participate in the compensation year-end cycle, including merit cycle and analyses on market adjustments.
- Participate in the quarterly short term and long-term incentive forecasting process.
- In partnership with Total Rewards colleagues, develop (and/or support development of) value-add compensation tools and templates for both end users and the Human Resources team, to ensure efficient and effective compensation processes.
- Provide ad hoc review and analysis of compensation programs, including generating reports on topics of interest.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with global market data providers and industry peers.
- University Degree in a related discipline.
- 2-5 years working experience as a compensation analyst/specialist.
- Knowledge of compensation fundamentals as well as exposure to a broad range of compensation plans
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, with the ability to break down complex problems and simplify for communication.
- Strong Microsoft Access skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Access is an asset.
- Excellent time and project management skills with proven organizational and multi-tasking proficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A Certified Compensation Professional designation would be an asset.
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Hybrid work environment for most positions
Apply online at: Element Fleet Management