What is the Opportunity?
As a member of RBC’s Compensation Delivery team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the successful administration and reporting of various equity/deferred compensation programs. The requirements of this role are balanced between technical knowledge and client service.
What will you do?
- Primary back-up to the Senior Manager, Compensation Delivery
- Manage the full administration of the grant and vest process, including monthly and annual awards of equity/deferred compensation awards, the non-compete attestation process, uploading, maintaining and auditing awards within the HRIS system and our third party administrator
- Provide day-to-day administration of, and serve as primary contact to award participants including senior executives
- Responsible for the quarterly administration of the dividend reinvestment program, including the audits on the HRIS system and third party administrator
- Run reports for Finance, Compliance and Corporate Treasury and other groups as required
- Provide unvested award valuations to the Income Protection team, HR Business Partners and other group as required
- Responsible for the SEDI filings of RBC Insiders as required
- Liaise with external tax advisors to ensure appropriate treatment of equity/deferred compensation award payment for cross-border employees are captured and reported to
- Canadian and international payroll groups
- Maintain the Equity procedural documentation and assist with testing of year-end planning tools
- Provide back-up support to the Senior Consultant, Executive Services
- Manage ad hoc projects and other duties as required
What do you need to succeed?
- 2 – 4+ years of relevant work experience in Compensation, Human Resources (with a limited focus on Finance, an asset)
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Human Resources
- Solid understanding of compensation frameworks and the types of compensation programs found within large organizations
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Solid relations building skills; client service orientated and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with constant change
- Detail orientated, analytical aptitude
- High level of technical proficiency with MS Office products and knowledge of and experience with SAP, Shareworks and/or Workday would be preferred
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working
together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care
about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving
success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater scopes of work
Apply online at: RBC