Lundin Mining is a diversified Canadian base metals mining company with operations in Brazil, Chile, the United States of America, Portugal, and Sweden, primarily producing copper, nickel and zinc.
This role is a contract position on a Project team implementing SAP SuccessFactors globally at Lundin Mining. The Senior Specialist, Global Compensation is responsible for leading process design and implementation of global Rewards processes and programs. Reporting into the Manager, Core HR, the incumbent will serve as the go-to person on the business process design, implementation of Compensation, Variable Pay, Equity, Rewards and Recognition in SAP SuccessFactors. This role will also be responsible for defining global analytics for Total
Compensation, Rewards and Recognition.
- Serve as the global lead in detailed process design for Compensation, Rewards and Recognition.
- Provide functional and technical expertise and continuous improvements from inception through completion of the global project.
- Work with local site subject matter experts to understand local requirements, change impacts, and provide implementation support throughout the project.
- Lead the collection of current processes, data and information for each respective module globally and locally.
- Provide support during design, testing, implementation and sustainment of each module.
- Collaborate with global team members on Change, Project Management and IT impacts as it relates to compensation subject matter.
- Assist with testing across compensation modules, internal technology changes and/or implementation projects.
- Act as the Global Superuser to provide second level of support to local Superusers on system issues for compensation modules.
- Develop functional requirements, design and configure process and system enhancements, and coordinate the implementation of the changes, and prepare standard operating procedures plus user documentation.
- Conduct job architecture framework put in place by reviewing job descriptions, levelling roles.
Required Skills And Competencies
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant discipline.
- 5+ years’ progressive experience in Compensation Management.
- Knowledge of HR and Reward Management and design best practices.
- Experience implementing compensation and rewards processes globally.
- Experience developing process documentation and operating procedures.
- Ability to apply discretion as it relates to confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to work with rigid deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with team members and other business leaders to manage changes required.
- Strong project management skills along with strong critical thinking skills and ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Bi/multi-lingual in Portuguese, Spanish or Swedish an asset.
- SuccessFactors Expert (SFX) Accreditation on a number of SAP SuccessFactors modules an asset.
- Experience in supporting other modules, reporting, analytics and other system processes and asset.
Apply online at Lundin Mining