Reporting to the Vice President, Total Rewards & People Strategy, the Senior Manager, Compensation will develop and design compensation strategies, frameworks and programs that support PointClickCare’s business goals, objectives, and growth strategy. You will be part of a highly motivated team of HR professionals, committed to creating an exceptional employee experience to attract, retain and motivate. You will add value through your creative and technical expertise, and your relationship management, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to design, develop, implement and communicate compensation solutions. You bring a clear understanding of the financial and human capital impact of compensation decisions and will collaborate closely with business leaders and other stakeholders to ensure the integration of Compensation processes and programs into strategic organizational frameworks.
- Identify and advance solutions that align with PointClickCare compensation principles and regulatory expectations, effectively incentivize desired behaviours, and address financial, operational and people risks.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with HR partners and business leaders; problem solve through root cause analysis; demonstrate the ability to impact and influence.
- Consult regularly and proactively with other HR team members and business leaders to integrate and apply compensation programs in support of strategic initiatives and to address individual employee circumstances.
- Recommend plan revisions that are consistent with business objectives and broad compensation industry trends.
- Provide program management and guidance into the annual compensation and pay for performance cycle. This includes analyzing data from calibration and talent review sessions and ensuring the integration and alignment of performance management tools and guidelines.
- Manage and develop a team of subject matter experts. This includes supporting the development of both technical compensation skills and expertise and deep business acumen.
- Manage market research, including the sourcing, modeling, and analysis of external compensation data, and the provision of meaningful insights and business-ready action plans.
- Partners with Variable Compensation to ensure alignment and integration of total compensation practices and approaches across PointClickCare.
- Oversee the job evaluation program and monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through continuous process improvement, automation and streamlining.
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on internal pay analysis, budget, and policy recommendations.
- Develop and update policies and provides guideline interpretation.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships. Approaches work in a collaborative manner, including with other HR teams and operational partners.
- Experience leading team transformation initiatives. Brings a growth mindset and able to support the elevation of compensation practice and capability across PointClickCare.
- Experienced in scaling compensation programs to support a rapidly growing organization from a headcount, employee tenure, and business maturity perspective.
- Strong understanding and capability with sales and executive compensation.
- Demonstrated experience applying compensation principles and concepts in complex business environments. This includes oversight of compensation analysis and consulting, market pricing, compensation plan/structure design, and job evaluation/grading.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set with a proven track record of streamlining process & increasing efficiency and team capability.
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and finding ways to accomplish it.
- Must be agile, adaptable to change, open to constant learning and enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to translate complex, technical information and present to a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders. Highly proficient at interpreting results and communicating actionable insights and plans.
Apply online at PointClickCare