At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
What will your typical day look like?
No two days are the same for a member of the Workforce Transformation (WT) team, but in this role we will expect you to:
- Work collaboratively as part of dynamic, high-performing teams to deliver impactful outcomes for clients and internal initiatives.
- Consult with clients to understand the impact of disruption on the work, worker and workplace and help them define their ambition and strategy for transforming the workplace of the future.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgement and provide meaningful solutions and expertise.
- Effectively organize and communicate information in compelling ways, including developing deliverables and facilitating meetings and working sessions.
- Actively contribute to continuing to grow yourself and the Workforce Transformation practice both regionally and nationally.
As a Manager in the Total Rewards arm of the Workforce Transformation practice, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Help to lead job architecture projects focused on the design and structure of job titles and levels and the connection to talent and reward program design
- Consult clients on optimal approaches to motivate and incentivize from both a financial and qualitative perspectives
- Support the development of base pay and incentive compensation program design
- Model financial and strategic impacts of Reward programs (Compensation, pension, benefits) design changes
- Conduct market assessments, research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, corporate performance, compensation and rewards practices and trends, and best practices in talent management.
- Participate in broader firm projects including performance management, workforce planning, learning and leadership
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of topics
About the team
In our clients’ eyes, we are strategic advisors and partners in their workforce transformation journeys, working with them in the face of transformation, disruption and opportunity to build the workforce they need now and into future. To each other, we are a committed, diverse, supportive and collaborative group of professionals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of people in organizations whilst creating rewarding and meaningful career experiences for people at all levels.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Genuinely passionate about helping organizations transform their workforce. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how work is changing for businesses and people and are excited about helping organizations shape and prepare for this.
- Eager to take initiative and lead at any level. You are proactive and hardworking, and will contribute positively to your teams, clients, and community.
- Able to synthesize, assess and communicate information effectively. You can use analysis, experience and judgement to develop meaningful insights and recommendations for clients.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes unpredictable circumstances or changes, and make informed decisions without all the information.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in compensation in the public or private sector, preferably in a consulting environment
- Strong knowledge of compensation surveys, custom survey design and statistical analysis, job evaluation methodologies and pay structure analysis and design
- General knowledge of compensation regulations such as Pay Equity legislation
- Experience managing mid-to-large sized data sets
- Comfortable working on and /or leading teams on multiple client projects
- Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Additional certifications (CHRP, CCP, CEBS, etc.) a plus but not mandatory
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by August 5th, 2022.
Apply online at Deloitte