The Sr Analyst, Compensation is responsible for full-cycle’s compensation supporting assigned client group. The individual will provide SME in pay practice and participate in various projects to support the business.
What You'll Do...
- Prime on end to end compensation cycle for assigned portfolio inclusive survey participation, competitive positioning knowledge and analysis, compensation planning, short and long term incentive, base pay structure review and increases. Review, develop and maintain pay practice guidelines for assigned client group.
- Participate in various compensation-related projects i.e. deep dive research, monitor trends, perform analysis, modeling scenarios and costing, make recommendations to leadership and client group.
- Perform and/or provide input on Job Evaluation process as required
- Conduct orientation training programs on compensation for new recruits and new stores.
- Maintain job codes and pay grids for respective client groups
- Build and maintain networking with RCN partners to gain industry knowledge
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR Management or related degree
- A completion or near completion of CPP designation would be an asset.
- 3-5 years related work experience in a similar position
- In depth knowledge of provincial and federal legislation and employment laws
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
- Experience working with Workday is a plus
- Bilingual (English / French) an asset but not required
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mind-set, logical thinking and judgement
- Consultative client service
- Cross-functional partnership relationship management, and ability to partner with several teams
- Multi-tasking and ability to work in fast pace
- Innovative, solutions driven, critical thinking ability
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Apply online at Walmart Canada