The Total Rewards Specialist (Benefits and Wellbeing) is responsible for the administration and implementation of total rewards programs focusing on benefits and wellbeing. The Total Rewards specialist also supports the Manager, Total Rewards to design, management, and communication of our benefits and wellbeing programs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for employee, and third-party vendor questions related to benefits and retirement programs.
- The Total Rewards Specialist is the primary contact and advisor for employees on benefits and retirement inquiries, liaison with the company’s key external benefits and retirement services providers and will collaborate with numerous internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of all programs.
- Champion Cineplex’s wellbeing programs and administer secondary Total Rewards programs including but not limited to RRSP/TFSA, Premiere Cards, corporate fitness membership, reward and recognition, educational assistance, and employee assistance programs with understanding of utilization and ideas for improvement
- Additionally, this role will support Reward, Recognition and Wellbeing programs. The Total Rewards Specialist (Benefits and Wellbeing) will work collaboratively with the VP and Manager, Total Rewards (Benefits and Wellbeing) as well as the larger Human Resources teams to execute and support Cineplex’ strategic priorities.
- They are responsible for administering end-to-end benefit and retirement savings programs and presenting the analytics on quarterly trends and market data.
- Process and track maternity, parental, and disability leave of absences and payments and understand trends.
- Oversee the processing of monthly invoices and payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Process benefit enrolment, status changes and terminations confidentiality and thoughtfully.
- Document, maintain and identify efficiencies in administrative procedures for assigned benefits and retirement services processes.
- Prepare and send new hire benefit packages to full time employees across the organization in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
- Support year-end merit and bonus process.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field.
- Certified Human Resources Professional/Leader (CHRP/CHRL)
- One to two years’ experience in human resources.
- One to two years’ experience in benefits administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of group benefit plans, retirement, and pension plans
- Highly organized with strong project planning skills, the ability to work under strict deadlines as well as managing multiple priorities independently is required
- Client service focus to act as a subject matter expert and providing valuable insight to all stakeholders
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ex: pivot tables, lookups, Charts etc.,)
- Experience with Workday or equivalent Human Resources Information System
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Interested applicants, please apply today.
Apply online at: Cineplex