Unique opportunity to join a team of entrepreneurial minds. Ideal candidate is one who is an active learner, understands unique total rewards requirements and thrives in a changing environment.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent position and a one-year contract.
Under the direction of the Total Rewards Manager, you will act as a total rewards advisor to leaders Association wide while supporting effective and innovative total rewards strategies. This role will support in creating Total Rewards programs that deliver competitive compensation, benefits and other rewards. Captures relevant metrics to support evidence-based changes in programing and ensures systems data integrity and adherence to compliance and processes.
Total Rewards Administration
HRIS, File Management & Reporting
- Oversee the job evaluation process for Non-Union Roles including evaluations, documentation, developing salary recommendations, drafting manager and employee communication, ensuring consistency in application and adherence to relevant legislation.
- Support the total rewards benchmarking processes including environmental scans, survey completion, analysis of benchmark information, identification of best practices and external standards, and providing analysis of same.
- Responsible for Job Evaluation requests & Market Surveys in reviewing new positions and providing salary recommendations.
- Review billing reports from vendors and ensures accuracy.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of staff appreciation and recognition programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for total rewards inquires for benefits, pension, and compensation.
- Support the creation of standard communications and resource materials to enable staff to readily access information pertinent to their personal total rewards inquiries.
HR Team and Project Support
- Develop reports and analyzes workforce data for HR management and leadership teams.
- Provide and/or coordinate trend analysis to add value to the HR reports.
- Conduct formal data audits to ensure reliable and compliant data.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best in class reporting practices to bring standardization and consistency to metrics and reporting requirement associated with Human Resources – dashboard, turnover, headcount, etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation of file management, data entry procedures and reports.
- Support, develop and ensure accuracy of data and functioning for all total rewards related systems interfaces.
- Provide support to HR and end users on HR systems and processes.
- Maintain up to date organizational charts for each Region/Business Unit.
- Act as a back up to the Manager Total Rewards and other systems processes.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Total Rewards experience, including metrics reporting, staff communications, and benefits administration.
- Knowledge of Total Rewards programs, practices and legislative guidelines.
- Advanced proficiency with computers using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), and other software programs needed to produce documents, reports, databases, presentations and communication vehicles for staff training and development.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; communicate with various users.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to structure and conduct interviews to gather necessary information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org