As a key member of the Rewards team, this global role supports the analysis and implementation of the Company’s compensation programs. Leads the delivery of annual review process, and is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Executive and Expatriate compensation within the team.
- Leads the delivery of year-end performance assessment and salary review process in collaboration with regions and Employee Experience Centre (EEC) team.
- Partners with the Digital HR team for compensation and performance management related projects in SuccessFactors.
- Advises HR Business Partners and business leaders on Executive compensation matters.
- Supports the annual Board of Directors’ review of Senior Leadership compensation and approval of compensation programs by providing data and analysis.
- Acts as executive compensation SME by responding to queries and issues raised through the EEC as point of escalation.
- Supports the execution of the annual long-term incentive compensation planning cycle.
- Is the point of connection between the Global Mobility team, local Rewards Leads, and HR business partners, advising on compensation matters relating to Global Mobility.
- Remains up-to-date on emerging trends and changing legislative requirements that affect the Company’s Executive compensation plans and global mobility programs.
- Participates in or leads various compensation and rewards related projects.
- Collaborates with and connects other Rewards team members to share, leverage, and apply best practices.
KEY QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- 5+ years in a compensation and/or analytics role with good knowledge of Executive compensation practices and principles
- Experience with support and management of annual compensation cycle and incentive programs
- Working knowledge of HR systems, particularly SuccessFactors and ServiceNow HR
- Experience working in a global role and a high-level knowledge of salary markets in multiple regions across the world is an asset
- Experience with Expatriate compensation is an asset
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically in Excel
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply online at McCain Foods Limited