PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software.
With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
Reporting to the Manager, Variable Compensation, the Sr. Variable Compensation Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end processing of monthly and quarterly sales commission and other incentives, development and governance of Sales Compensation plan & policies, as well as contribute to other Variable Compensation initiatives including sales compensation plan design and plan effectiveness assessments. This position will work independently and cross-functionally within Sales Operations, Human Resources, Finance and Payroll teams.
- Manage, improve and document the monthly process for commission and other incentives for our Sales teams. This includes precise application of plan measures and ensuring that all commission calculations comply with terms and policies.
- System administration of Varicent Sales Performance Management (SPM) tool to calculate monthly/quarterly commissions as well as provide statements/reports to Sales teams.
- Provide expertise, support, and training to the various leaders on the plans and commission tools.
- Resolve inquiries regarding commissions, tracking exceptions and provide recommendations to sales leadership and other business leaders regarding commission rules.
- Operationalize new plan designs manually or through sales commission tools. Develop Sales Compensation Plan and Policies
- Responsible for revamp of commission dashboard that delivers trends and insights on commission and performance to Sales and Sales Leadership.
- Contribute to regular and ad-hoc data analysis, reporting, including market benchmark analysis, and Year-End review.
- Assist in sales programs performance and ROI analysis.
- Contribute to Long Term Incentive Program annual review, plan operationalization and administration, as well as communications.
- Develop and coordinates communication both within the team and across other teams/functions as needed.
- Effectively partners and collaborates with key stakeholders in HR, Sales, Finance and Sales Operations at all levels, influencing across various functions and departments.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build rapport.
- Exhibits process orientation and ability to create standard work procedures.
- Take initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
- Exhibit strong resource coordination and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and critical thinking skills.
- Effective informal and formal presentation skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and timelines and the agility to be flexible as needed.
- Demonstrates internal and external customer focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint required.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
Apply online at PointClickCare