Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
- Provide analysis on all Total Rewards (TR) programs and the interrelationships between different program information and processes.
- Execute advanced and predictive analytics; identify statistical techniques required to deliver TR insights.
- Perform deep analysis and modeling to proactively identify TR program issues and implications, and insights.
- Provide predictive modeling to support defining future TR program requirements.
- Participate in the development of the TR Programs approach and analysis to contribute to Total Rewards Program planning and effectiveness
- Partner closely with the Total Rewards team to define key metrics, scorecards and measures, and dashboards to support TR programs
- Identify statistical analysis techniques required to deliver TR insights.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of TR investments and programs based on analysis.
- Partner closely with HR Solutions team to create sustainable reports to drive decision making.
- Conduct analyses of Company’s Total Rewards (TR) programs including competitive market analysis, cost analysis, regulatory compliance, and organizational/ financial impact
- Conduct external benchmarking of TR programs best practices through surveys and other sources of information and make recommendation for competitive market positioning
- Prepare regular reports for management with recommendations where appropriate
- Design, construct and perform quantitative analysis, modeling, and forecasting required for TR strategic planning
- Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience formulating hypotheses, interpreting and communicating results.
- Experience with executing advanced and predictive analytics.
- Familiarity with HR Processes, Data and Reporting is preferred
- Degree in Finance or commerce or Stats preferred
- Knowledge of SAP HR and Success Factors
- Proficient in Tableau Software
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Apply online at Sobeys