Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong proactive team player with a demonstrated business focus?
- Able to work with highly confidential information with professionalism and tact?
As the Senior Analyst, you will lead the design, governance, administration and forecasting for our sales compensation programs to ensure alignment with our pay for performance compensation philosophy.
A Day in the Life
- Conduct analysis and research in support of the design, development, and implementation of our sales compensation programs that support our business strategy.
- Use market and business knowledge proactively and in conjunction with Element’s compensation principles and policies to assess implication of market trends on businesses, to identify compensation issues and opportunities and make recommendations, as appropriate.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the business based upon in-depth analysis and modelling including but not limited to internal/external benchmark comparison, monitoring plan effectiveness and reviewing plan design.
- Lead the administration of the quarterly commission process for our commercial sales teams. This includes understanding and applying the commission plan, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the plan and managing exception requests. Advise on process improvements and efficiency initiatives.
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with Finance, Commercial TMO, and HR to ensure alignment of incentive compensation with organizational and financial goals.
- Responsible for quarterly forecasting process for the sales compensation programs.
- Create enhanced reporting and dashboards to communicate the pay for performance alignment to compensation outcomes in these plans for business leaders.
- Partner with compensation colleagues and HR Business Partners in the implementation, communication and training of new compensation programs as well as other related activities and/or special projects as assigned.
- Develop strong external networks with compensation peers in other organizations/industries to share compensation information and exchange best practices.
- University degree, Compensation Professional Certificate or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and specialized experience in compensation principles, programs, processes and best practices with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in compensation.
- Experience in sales compensation and incentive design
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, to perform well under pressure and to work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, with the ability to break down complex problems and simplify for communication (verbal including strong presentation skills as well as written) and make recommendations based on interpretation of analysis.
- Excellent time and project management skills with proven organizational and multi-tasking proficiency.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office programs with deep knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work a hybrid (office and home) work schedule
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Please apply online at Element Fleet Management
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 665-9744.