Join a fast-growing therapy clinic that provides medically guided, psychedelic therapy sessions. Based in Toronto, this exciting new clinic has integrated psychedelic medicine with psychotherapy to treat conditions like treatment resistant depression and PTSD.
Our client is looking to add a Payroll, Benefits and Compensation Manager as its first dedicated payroll hire. This incumbent will be responsible for overseeing all payroll activities as well as benefits and compensation for its employees in Canada and United States.
Further responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Ensuring payroll timelines are met and payroll is processed with accuracy and with legislative compliance within Canada, United States and The Netherlands using third-party payroll providers (ADP, Ceridian JustWorks and Intertrust)
- Partner with People team to respond to any payroll inquiries or requests from employees
- Partner with Finance team at month end to accurately report on severances, overpayments/underpayments, vacation balances, and bonus accruals
- Liaise with internal parties like Finance and Accounting teams to provide accurate reporting and metrics and partner on Payroll tax reporting
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years experience in payroll processing (U.S. payroll experience in highly preferred)
- Post secondary education in Payroll, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or another related field
- Proficiency and experience in payroll software (preferably ADP, Ceridian, and/or Justworks)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus and stock option
- Flexible work arrangement with most of the time working remotely
- Room for professional growth and advancement
- Be a part of an exciting time in alternative medicine
Please see the additional details of this job by visiting The Talent Company
If this role speaks to you, please contact Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more!