About the job
The Total Rewards Analyst supports the maintenance, evaluation and administration of Aramark Canada’s Total Rewards program which contributes to an exceptional employee experience and retention strategy. This position will report to Director of Total Rewards for Canada and will work closely with the Centers of Excellence in the U.S., the HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
- Supports the delivery of total rewards programs including salary administration, job evaluation, annual merit, annual incentive plan, employee wellness and recognition programs etc.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline or automate processes to continuously improve service delivery
- Provide support to HR regarding interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines
- Supports the job evaluation process including development of job descriptions
- Conducts analysis and research to ensure compliance with pay equity legislation and regulatory requirements
- Provides research and analysis to support the development of total rewards programs
- Works with external service providers (job evaluation, group benefits, pension, EAP, etc.) on program delivery (renewals, data requests, invoices, etc.) and to resolve operational issues
- Provides technical expertise in the planning, design and implementation of projects and key initiatives
- Completes and analyzes surveys, industry applications and supporting data
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related discipline
- Completion or working towards attaining either CCP, CEBS or CHRL designation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the field of compensation, benefits, pension, job analysis, administration of merit and variable pay programs, pay equity legislation and plans
- Proficiency with HR systems and MS Office applications, including advanced Excel skills
- Minimum 3 years in Total Rewards and compensation specifically
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in a unionized utility environment an asset
- French language fluency is preferred.
Please apply online at Aramark Canada
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.