About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Reporting to the Director, Compensation, the Compensation Analyst contributes to the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs that supports QuadReal’s culture, drive desired behaviours and the achievement of business results. This role works closely with the HR Business Partners and the greater HR team on compensation matters including but not limited to program design, market pricing/position, internal equity, position management, job evaluation, policies, procedures, HRIS configuration and other aspects of compensation to ensure QuadReal is able to effectively recruit and retain top talent.
- Support in the development and administrating base and variable compensation programs for multiple geographical locations. Improve the effectiveness of compensation policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide advice and consultation to business and HR partners as subject-matter expert on compensation issues, including compensation recommendations for employees, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze market trends, program competitiveness, and cost implications of QuadReal’s reward programs.
- Maintain and evolve job architecture, position management, and compensation structure framework.
- Implement a market compensation survey process and participate in the selected compensation market surveys. Track and monitor survey participation, including costs and submission dates. Recommend survey process improvements and continually looks for new market data sources.
- Provide support in the planning and coordination of the annual compensation cycle (variable compensation and salary increases), including technology and communications requirements.
- Support in the design and build metrics, reports, and tools to inform program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze business outcomes.
- Research and recommend improvements to processes or workflows and support the development, implementation and maintenance of tools and systems.
- Support the Finance Team as co-administrator in the Work Force Planning module of the Corporate Performance Management System, act as key liaison between HR and the Financial Planning and Analysis team on financial planning matters.
- Contribute to the People Analytics function in delivering integrated solutions to PA projects.
- Support the maintenance of Workday HRIS system, specifically related to the compensation modules, including providing system testing and enhancement inputs, and preparing and auditing data.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Organized and efficient with strong multi-task skills and the ability to work under pressure with changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial modeling and reporting is preferred.
- A proven ability to exercise a high level of integrity in all business transactions.
- Desire to grow and take on increased responsibility with the organization.
Experience and Qualifications
- A business degree and/or relevant professional certification (such as CCP or CHRP).
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of compensation experience.
- Passion to develop your career in compensation will be supported by your solid knowledge of the underlying theoretical principles and concepts associated with compensation and understanding of the relation of these to the responsibilities of the job.
- Through your experience, you have demonstrated success in working in the compensation field.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
QuadReal has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at QuadReal will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Please apply online at QuadReal Property Group