Communications and Social Media Leader - Member Engagement Portfolio (Volunteer)
GTA Rewards Association
Canada / (Work remotely)
The Communications and Social Media Leader plays a critical role in the success of our communication activities. The successful candidate will report to the VP, Communications and Social Media and will work with our Member Engagement Team to create the communication strategy for this portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide support to our Member Engagement Team to create the communication strategy to attract, retain, and add value to all members
• Create Social Media content and Ads for member engagement campaigns including new members, membership renewal, and member engagement surveys
• Provide analytics to our Member Engagement Team to track the level of engagement of our members and their current interests
• Work as a team with other key staff and volunteers to ensure the success of our communications and members' satisfaction
Knowledge and Experience
• Knowledge of Personify (WildApricot), LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter e Instagram is an asset but not mandatory. Training will be provided virtually.
Skills and Abilities
• Customer-service orientation; empathetic, people-person, conflict-resolution skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Dependable and responsive
• Organized and task-oriented
• Ability to manage uncertainty; willing to ask clarifying questions and seek answers
• Effective working independently and in a collaborative team
• Able and open to learning about new technologies
• Work remotely
• Flexible weekday schedule
• Be a part of a collaborative team and build your Total Rewards network!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org