The Communications and Social Media Leader plays a critical role in the success of the Events Portfolio by supporting our Communications activities.
The ideal candidate should maintain positive and professional interaction to ensure the success of our events and engagement of our members.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the Vice President of Events to develop content Ad for the events based on target audience
- Manage website content, email platform (WildApricot), and social media channels
- Perform data collection around communications; including email stats and social media analytics
- Monitor mailbox and respond member's inquiries related to our events
- Work as a team with other key staff and volunteers to ensure the success of our Events and members' satisfaction
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Personify (WildApricot), LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter e Instagram is an asset but not mandatory. Training will be provided virtually.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-service orientation; empathetic, people-person, conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Dependable and responsive
- Organized and task-oriented
- Ability to manage uncertainty; willing to ask clarifying questions and seek answers
- Effective working independently and in a collaborative team
- Able and open to learning about new technologies
- Work remotely
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Be a part of a collaborative team and build your Total Rewards network!
Please send your resume to email@example.com