Compensation and Total Rewards professionals! This is a great opportunity for you to explore!
We are actively looking for a talented and hands-on Compensation Consultant to join an amazing team in a well-established insurance company for a period of 12 months. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to diversify their experience and gain valuable skills, while being part of a fantastic corporate culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continue the journey of refining compensation policies and processes as the organization heads into more automated and self-serve systems.
- Provide hands-on support to corporate client groups (Finance, Actuarial, Legal, HR) and other business clients as needed.
- Participate in several projects such as job consolidations and career architecture, creating more generic job profile.
- Modeling, simulation and analyses for compensation programs and strategies, including cost analyses and projections
- Organize internal data to meet the needs of the compensation function
- Draft presentations and prepare reports, keeping up to date with market trends, regulations and best practices.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Ideally three to five years experience (no less than two) in a hands-on and operational Compensation role.
- Experience with any HRIS or ERP system (SAP Success Factors would be an asset). They are now moving into Employee Central (Manager Self Serve).
- This role is very much Excel based, so advanced proficiency working with big data and pivot tables would be required
- Strong analytical skills (comfortable with big data) advising what it means and proven communication skills (the role is very technical but also entails client facing)
- Hands-on, willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Open to any industry although corporate background would be preferred, familiar with the salary administration process.
- Collaborative, really easy going, able to jump in, learn and ask questions.
The role is currently 100% virtual and will eventually go hybrid. Our client has offices in Toronto, Montreal, Kitchener-Waterloo and Winnipeg. A very competitive compensation package is being offered in return. If you are open to contract roles, and most importantly, to opportunities for growth and professional development, this is the right opportunity for you!
Apply now online at The Talent Company
We look forward to connecting with you.