Our client is a $1B+ Canadian manufacturer with facilities throughout North America, employing approximately 3000 employees. Offering a diverse range of integrated products that are sold across several market segments, this company relies on market expertise and best-in-class product innovation to leverage continued growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the mandate is to lead Total Rewards strategy and program development and oversee all elements of compensation, benefits and recognition in accordance with HR strategy and EVP. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing leadership team and global stakeholders who value a positive culture.
- Internal advisor and thought leader on all issues concerning compensation practices and principles. Develop and oversee North American Total Rewards philosophy and objectives and collaborate with HR team (Business Partners, Operations, Talent) on Total Rewards planning to support recruitment and retain talent.
- Optimize compensation including executive and non-executive compensation, pay for performance programs, group benefits and employee wellness & recognition programs. Evaluate benefit programs such as health, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, wellness, DB, DC and GRRSP for their competitive advantage. Support global programs relating to Total Rewards, benefits, processes and analytics.
- Develop job levelling framework including job evaluations, pay structures and geographic differentials based on external and internal data reviews. Align external market competitiveness through labour market analysis and pay structure development. Participate in all relevant committees.
- 8+ years of progressive experience leading Total Rewards programs in complex environments.
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Accounting, or related field. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) is preferred. Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) is an asset.
- Ability to deliver best practice and subject matter expertise as an internal consultant regarding Total Rewards; excellent analytical, problem solving and financial modelling skills.
- Proven people leader, superior presentations skills with strong strategic and critical thinking abilities.
Please send resume in confidence to: Dave Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org