The Compensation Analyst position is accountable for assisting in providing analysis, modelling and governance to ensure all our compensation programs support Moneris' business strategies and align to the compensation philosophy of Moneris.
You will be accountable for:
- Support the annual compensation cycle by providing, analyzing and validating data, developing processes, tools, guidelines, communications, as needed.
- Conduct job evaluation for assigned client groups ensuring all results are recorded and communicated accurately
- Participate in the Enterprise Benchmarking exercise, coordinating with stakeholders along with analyzing data for those client groups
- Participate in market survey submissions and analysis, ensuring integrity of submissions
- Assist with the development of compensation training and presentation materials
- Assist in providing counsel to the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Business leaders by completing thorough research of relevant employee information to resolve compensation queries for new positions, external offers, job descriptions, promotions, transfers and organizational design changes
- Assist with the evaluation of current programs against market best practices and provide recommendations to assist in the design and continuous improvement of base pay programs, sales and commission plans, variable compensation designs, bonus programs, and long-term incentive programs aimed at improving retention, development and productivity.
Your experience includes:
- Post secondary degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- Advanced skills in the use of Excel and other Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint)
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy focused on skill in numeric detail
- 1-3 years Human Resources experience with a minimum of 2 years specialized experience in compensation analysis.
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset
Please apply online at Moneris
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.