Are you interested in helping organizations prepare for and thrive in the future world of work - where work, workers, and the workplace are being dramatically disrupted? If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
What will your typical day look like?
No two days are the same for a member of the Workforce Transformation (WT) team, but in this role we will expect you to:
- Work collaboratively as part of dynamic, high-performing teams to deliver impactful outcomes for clients and internal initiatives.
- Consult with clients to understand the impact of disruption on the work, worker and workplace and help them define their ambition and strategy for transforming the workplace of the future.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgement and provide meaningful solutions and expertise.
- Effectively organize and communicate information in compelling ways, including developing deliverables and facilitating meetings and working sessions.
- Actively contribute to continuing to grow yourself and the Workforce Transformation practice both regionally and nationally.
Work you will do
- As a Senior Consultant/Manager in the Reward & Well-Being arm of the WT group, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Help to lead job architecture projects focused on the design and structure of job titles and levels and the connection to pay program design
- Support the development of base pay and incentive compensation program design
- Model financial impact of compensation plans in support of plan analysis and design
- Conduct market assessments, research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, corporate performance, compensation and rewards practices and trends, and best practices in talent management.
- Participate in broader firm projects including performance management, workforce planning, learning and leadership
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of topics
About the team
In our clients’ eyes, we are strategic advisors and partners in their workforce transformation journeys, working with them in the face of transformation, disruption and opportunity to build the workforce they need now and into future. To each other, we are a committed, diverse, supportive and collaborative group of professionals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of people in organizations whilst creating rewarding and meaningful career experiences for people at all levels.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Able to get Government of Canada security clearance (minimum Reliability level)
- Genuinely passionate about helping organizations transform their workforce. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how work is changing for businesses and people and are excited about helping organizations shape and prepare for this.
- Eager to take initiative and lead at any level. You are proactive and hardworking, and will contribute positively to your teams, clients, and community.
- Able to synthesize, assess and communicate information effectively. You can use analysis, experience and judgement to develop meaningful insights and recommendations for clients.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes unpredictable circumstances or changes, and make informed decisions without all the information.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 experience in compensation in the public or private sector, preferably in a consulting environment
- Strong knowledge of compensation surveys, custom survey design and statistical analysis, job evaluation methodologies and pay structure analysis and design
- General knowledge of compensation regulations such as Pay Equity legislation
- Experience managing mid-to-large sized data sets
- Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Additional certifications (CHRP, CCP, etc.) a plus but not mandatory
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format.
Contact Max Bazile at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role. We’d love to hear from you!