There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
Come and join our the Cox Automotive family in our goal of transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars!
This role will work with the Canadian business leaders to oversee and manage Total Rewards initiatives while providing proactive counsel to business leaders and HR Business Partners. The Manager, Total Rewards will oversee the Total Rewards team in the administration and analysis of HR program, and will function as the subject matter expert in the area of Compensation & Benefits. They will also partner with the HRBPs, Payroll and Finance group to ensure that CAC maintains a competitive compensation and benefits program that attracts and retains high quality talent and ensures that the company continues to be a top employer in the automotive service industry.
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HRBPs, and leaders on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Manage the Career Framework & Salary Structure including job code maintenance, market analysis, and recommendations for changes to program.
- Manage the annual pay planning cycle including annual system preparation, managing the timeline and communications, testing of changes / updates to the system, ensuring data integrity, reporting and administration while the tool is open for manager recommendations.
- Manage the annual bonus program including quarterly bonus plan audits to ensure correct plans and targets are reflected in HRIS and leading annual bonus plan communication to eligible team members.
- Benefit Plan analysis, recommendations and costing of any plan changes. Oversee administration of benefit plans.
- Ensure audit of benefit plans and billing on a quarterly basis to ensure reconciliation between HRIS reporting and Vendor invoices.
- Responsibility for management of Disability programs (STD / LTD) and partnering with vendor to manage absences and return to work programs.
- Oversee the management & administration of the Group RRSP / DPSP plan and monitor plan membership trends, requests for withdrawals & terminations
- Responsible for the management and development of a small HR Operational team (1 -2 direct reports).
- Provide guidance to management, employees and the HR organization regarding market trends in total rewards and keep updated on legislation, marketplace changes and advances, making recommendations to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Partner with the Manager, Payroll & HRIS to ensure that Ultipro is effectively configured for all necessary total rewards programs and earnings / deductions that are associated with them.
- Responsible for international and financial reporting requirements and working with HR team on various reporting requests and/or regular reporting requirements related to the total rewards function.
- Partner with other members of the HR team in the development, implementation and maintenance of HR policies relating to Total Rewards and compliance with relevant employment standards legislation.
- Oversee participation of Canadian team members in the International Wellness Committee and implementation of International Wellness Strategy
- Manage and/or participate in ad hoc projects as they arise.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR Management or related degree; CHRP and/or CCP/CEBS designation an asset
- Five to seven years of experience in an HR environment, with at least 3 years managing and administering compensation and/or benefit plans.
- Advanced analytical skills and Microsoft Office proficiency (Pivot Tables, V-LookUp etc)
- Experience working with HRIS systems to pull information and manipulate data
- In depth knowledge of provincial and federal legislation and employment laws
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to see the bigger picture to ensure collaboration in finding the best solution and continually improve process.
- Professional, demonstrate a high level of integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English / French) an asset but not required
Click here to apply for this great opportunity and join our team today!