WHO WE ARE:
ABC Technologies Inc. is a world leader in vertically integrated plastic processing, supporting a global organization with locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ABC Technologies’ core business as an Automotive Tier 1 supplier is in the Design, Development and Production of plastic automotive systems and components for OEMs worldwide.
The Total Rewards function at ABC is entering an exciting new era with the implementation of a Human Capital Management (HCM) System in all its global locations. This new addition will profoundly transform all functional areas within HR and advance the way we do business. As a result, we are looking for a passionate and talented Benefits & Wellness Manager to join our growing Total Rewards team. The Benefits & Wellness Manager will deliver a superior employee experience by embracing technology, creating dynamic program design and providing continuous process improvement.
Specifically, you will have the rare and unique opportunity of:
- Playing an important role in delivering the company’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) promise.
- Being an integral part of the founding team in setting up ABC’s Total Rewards foundation from scratch and shaping ABC’s future global total rewards strategy.
- Acting as a key project team member, participating in the full cycle HCM system implementation.
- Working closely with top-tier external consultants in highly complex projects in all functional areas.
- Making positive changes in improving employees’ financial, social, emotional and physical wellbeing through the expansion of ABC’s comprehensive wellness program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to Director, Total Rewards, together with the support of a dynamic team, your primary responsibility will be the design, implementation, communication and administration of the company's various Canada and U.S. benefits programs including:
- Group Health, disability program.
- Wellness and voluntary benefits.
- Retirement plans.
- Recognition programs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop both short-term and long-term global benefits strategy, ensuring alignment with our Total Rewards Strategy and in support of ABC’s business objectives.
- Strategize and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to propel ABC’s wellness initiatives into a comprehensive and attractive program both in Canada and worldwide.
- In partnership with external advisors, lead the critical benefits projects in the U.S. and Canada, including benefits plan design, service provider RFP and plan implementation ensuring market competitiveness and adherence of Canada and US legislation.
- Lead the design, implementation and ongoing administration of the 401(k) plan in the U.S., and the retirement program in Canada.
- Strive to improve administration quality and efficiency by streamlining process, developing tools and providing adequate education and communication.
- Work closely with the HR Share Service Center to ensure benefits programs are administered properly.
- Prepare and pursue high standard communication for all benefits, retirement, and wellness programs to ensure optimal effectiveness from the perspective of all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with external advisors to conduct analysis on plan usage and cost while providing meaningful insights and recommendations for the future.
- Actively manage vendor relationship, lead vendor RFP, contract negotiation, vendor performance review, etc. to ensure partnership, quality services and cost effectiveness.
- Manage the benefits annual renewals and open enrollment activities in both U.S. and Canada including leadership engagement and effective employee communication.
- Monitor program effectiveness to ensure alignment with business strategy and financial modeling, researching best practices and recommending enhancements/changes as appropriate.
- Prepare analysis, recommendations, and executive level reports to support program design based on data gathering, expertise, and market insights.
- Provide functional advice and support to business leaders and HRBP’s on total rewards programs, practices and procedures.
- Mentor, train and provide development opportunities to Total Rewards team members.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A university degree specializing in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Financial Analysis or other business-related fields.
- 7 years of benefits and retirement administration work experience; with a minimum of 3 years in a management position.
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) is highly desired.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is considered an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of Canada and U.S. benefits and pension plans.
- Proficiency in using HRIS systems (such as ADP, UltiPro, SAP, etc.).
- Prior experience in implementing HCM/HRIS system.
- Driven, resourceful, with strong can-do attitude to seek solutions out of ambiguity and deliver results.
- Demonstrated resiliency and adaptability, can thrive in fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills with ability to challenge status quo, constantly seek continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including meeting presentation and decision facilitation, report writing and data analysis.
- excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to build impactful relationships, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional planning, project management and change management skills with ability to leverage multiple resources and manage complex project.
- Team player with proven leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork and personal and professional growth, ABC Technologies offers benefits that reward loyalty and passion for the business, including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental benefits
- Employee discounts
- Educational Assistance Program
- Social events throughout the year
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. ABC Technologies Inc. would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ABC Technologies Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please advise us as soon as possible so appropriate arrangements can be made.